President & Business Development
As the President and owner of Supreme Structures, Dan Bertler’s primary focus is business development. His role spans all levels of the business from building and maintaining partnerships with clients, enlisting financial and governmental resources, and utilizing 20 years of diverse local partnerships.
Dan earned his bachelor’s in agriculture with an emphasis on business industry and construction management from the University of Wisconsin. He also attended Madison Area Technical College to complete the associated general contractor superintendent course.
Prior to establishing Supreme Structures, Inc., Dan worked in the construction industry since 1988. His vast background in construction management includes project management, contract negotiations, job cost evaluations, material purchasing, estimating, and plan review. Dan’s professional network and experience in the Madison-area building industry makes him an invaluable asset to his clients during plan commission and plan approval processes.
• Chair- Associated Builders and Contractors
• Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce Board Member
• Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce Small Business Advisory Council
• Agrace Hospice Care- Endowment Committee
• OCRN Oregon Community Resource Network Board
• Member of Smart Growth
• Member of Oregon, Fitchburg and Middleton Chamber of Commerce
• Collaboration with consulting architecture and MEP engineering firms
• Pre-construction assessment, site selection and survey
• Cost and schedule optimization
• LEED certified
• Value Engineering (VE)
• Quality control and process improvement
• Site supervision
• Partnership development